About Jason Treu
I Coach Executives, Managers and Their Teams to Be Exceptional Leaders
CEOs, senior-level executives, VPs, directors, and managers call me their strategic advantage. They bring me in to coach them personally and along with everyone on their organization and team.
I’m that effective at uncovering your hidden blind spots and helping you become a more powerful performer and live an uncommonly satisfying life.
My zone of genius lies in helping successful people reach that even higher level.
SO WHAT QUALIFIES ME TO HELP PEOPLE IN YOUR RARIFIED BRACKET?
Here’s a snapshot of my background.
- Graduated with law degree and Masters in Communications from Syracuse University
- Spent seven years in Silicon Valley working with transformational leaders such as Steve Jobs (Apple/Pixar), Mark Cuban, Mark Hurd (CEO/HP), Reed Hastings (CEO/Netflix), Paul Wahl (President/SAP) and others at companies such as Apple, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, Pixar, Yahoo!, Nordstrom, AT&T, Sony and many others
- Helped clients meet top influencers such as Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Tim Cook, Peter Diamandis, Chris Anderson and others
- Wrote a #1 bestseller, Social Wealth, that’s been #1 in four business categories on Amazon, and sold over 50,000 copies
- Featured speaker at TEDxWilmington for my talk, “How to Get CoWorkers to Like Each Other.”
- Been a guest expert on more than 500+ podcasts, radio, and TV shows in the past year
- Studied and learned hands-on from the top experts in the world such as Tony Robbins, Marie Forleo, Mastin Kipp, and Brene Brown, and at leading institutions such as Harvard, University of California Berkeley and Ken Blanchard Companies
- Have helped clients generate over a billion dollars in personal wealth over the past five years
The Personal Side
Your time is a hot commodity. You don’t need to spend it reading about my childhood or favorite foods. I’ll keep this short:
I live in Dallas, Texas (and have lived in NY, Los Angeles, San Francisco and spent one year in London, NYC and Boston).
I have a curious and energetic 15-year-old Jack Russell Terrier.
I’m very active with charity events, cultural organizations such as Dallas Museum of Art…huge sports fan — knock the Cowboys or Mavericks and you’ll have me to deal with…and love to meet new people. I’m also running three marathons that are coming up, Chicago, Philadelphia and Phoenix (and the Dallas half-marathon).
And fine, if you’re dying to know: I love champagne and barbecue. Separately.
So Are we doing this?
If you want to get your strategic advantage for you and your team (along with your career), here’s the place to start.
CLIENT STORY 1
Chairman Who Got in For Peanuts
This client, chairman of a very large company, had started it from his bedroom, and built it into a $700-million corporation. And now, going into work each day and calling the shots, he was restless. He didn’t know what was next.
“Maybe I consult”, he thought. “Do a few things on the side”.
But nothing he could think of would compare to the rush of what he’d already achieved. It seemed like he’d reached the pinnacle. The reality was, he wasn’t even close to the pinnacle.
Since working with me, he’s joined the board of TEDx and XPRIZE, gotten remarkable investment opportunities, been asked to speak by the Dean of University of Alabama College of Arts and Sciences, and the list goes on. In fact, he got an investment opportunity for peanuts with a technology company that will give him a $400M to $600M return on his investment.
He’s opened all kinds of exciting doors he never would have before — because he didn’t know they existed.
CLIENT STORY 2
The CEO who woke up to a disaster
Imagine being the CEO of a 9-figure business and waking up to see your revenues flatline, management team not performing and a turnover problem with your sales organization.
Sounds like a nightmare, doesn’t it? Well, to me I hear a beautiful song playing below the surface.
Equal parts psychologist, strategist, coach/mentor, and chief-of-staff, I dove in and helped the client get past every stumbling block, pain point, and blind spot that was in front of them.
The result? I helped my client massively increase the productivity, passion and persistence of their executive team, decrease turnover while improving the culture, and improve key financial and sales metrics over a 12 month period.
The team members I worked with got more done in that year than they had in the past 10.
Get a Single Breakthrough Coaching Session
Take your business, career, and leadership to the highest levels. See the ROI in one session. Here’s how
Get The Ultimate Team Building Game [Free] Cards Against Mundanity
Experience the immediate performance and innovation gains that 5,000 people and organizations like Google, Amazon, E&Y, Oracle, and many others have. 99% of teams underperform, have poor communication and don't problem-solve well. I've solved the problem for you. Get it here.
My Book : Social Wealth
The how-to-guide on quickly building extraordinary professional relationships. Get Your Copy