Business networking tip: try to have your “talk-to-listen percentage” 70% to 30% — w/ the other person talking 70% of the time.
Seek to understand FIRST BEFORE you try to sell yourself/your idea🤓 You’ll be amazed at how much more successful you’ll be.
The #1 person/thing most people want to discuss is themselves because no one listens to them.
So do the opposite of what 99% don’t do and you’ll stand out. Plus it’s much less work.
There is your talk-to-listen business network tip.
#BusinessNetworking #RelationshipGoals #listening #empathy #growth