When designing an employee engagement and satisfaction survey here are 14 great questions to use. These will give you fantastic insight into the employee experience.
I’ve spent more than two years collecting and examining employee engagement surveys from more than 100+ organizations. Here are the questions that will help your organization the most.
Best 14 Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Questions to Ask
1. I clearly understand what is expected of me at work.
2. I understand how my job contributes to the company achieving it’s goals.
3. In my team, I am surrounded by people who share my values.
4. I have the chance to use my strengths every day at work.
5. My teammates have my back.
6. I know I will be recognized for excellent work.
7. I am excited about the future direction of the company.
8. The company and my manager continually encourage me to improve in my job
9. I love to tell people I work at the company
10. My manager is a great role model for employees.
11. I have access to the learning and development I need to do my job well.
12. I am treated with dignity and respect.
13. I am allowed the freedom to openly discuss an alternative point of view concerning issues at our company/organization with my manager.
14. Do you believe that you, as an employee, benefitted from your last review with your manager?
I recommend using a five point scale.
Let me know if you have any questions on Employee Engagement surveys you love to ask!