Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jason’s brief bio [2:55]
- Why team leaders must invest in themselves [4:58]
- The core components of trust [6:44]
- How to create a caring atmosphere [9:22]
- The key to building trust [11:56]
- What drives committed employees [15:17]
- One vitally important question to ask each team member [17:42]
- A great way to give constructive feedback [21:54]
- Ways to brainstorm more effectively with your team [24:55]
- Jason’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [31:30]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jason Treu coaches, conducts workshops (leadership, management and team building) & keynote speak for executives, managers & employees that are fueled by a passion for accomplishing seemingly impossible goals and building extraordinary teams that perform at the highest level.
Bottomline: Jason helps individuals and teams show up on their field of play as the best version of themselves.
Jason works with talented individuals & leading organizations such as Google, Amazon, Southwest Airlines, Microsoft, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CareHere, E&Y, Worldwide Express, Gillette, Oklahoma City Thunder, Merck, Novartis, & many SMBs in various industries (including venture capital, private equity, real estate, etc).
Jason knows mental performance, leadership and team building better than anyone. He has mastered management best practices that have an immediate & significant impact.
Jason is not for everyone. He makes mistakes. But he is always learning & developing new programs & practices (such as his team building game, Cards Against Mundanity, that 12,000+ employees use.)
Jason’s focus areas: leadership, managing others, self-awareness/emotional intelligence, team building & employee engagement, hiring, on boarding and working with new managers.