How does trust between team members translate to better communication and higher performance? And how can you translate your trust-building skills to your sales calls in order to build rapport quickly?
Listen to me discuss how to build it quickly with team members and in sales with prospects (and customers) on the Predictable Prospecting Podcast:
To explore these questions and more, Jason Treu joins today’s podcast episode. Jason is an executive coach who works with teams to help them build trust and communication skills and increase performance. He’s also the author of the book Social Wealth. Listen in to hear what Jason has to say about the top issues in the sales industry today, how to turn a team into a cohesive unit, and how to build rapport in the first few minutes of a phone call.
- The top issues Jason sees in the industry today
- The importance of hiring
- Whether any type of team can be turned into a cohesive team
- Where to start in building a trust mindset
- The trust-building process
- Building rapport in the first few minutes of a call
- Jason’s book, Social Wealth: How to Build Extraordinary Relationships By Transforming the Way We Live, Love, Lead and Network
- What can be done to start getting teams to high performance
Social Wealth: How to Build Extraordinary Relationships By Transforming the Way We Live, Love, Lead and Network
Read more at http://predictableprospecting.libsyn.com/episode-136-building-trust-jason-treu#PQf64z36DYzkqITR.99