Speaking last night at the Network Bar on Building Extraordinary Business Relationships & Capitalizing on Your Existing Network. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-capitalize-on-your-network-tickets-43722820132
Speaker Series Event with Jason Treu at NetworkBar Dallas
Building a network is an important part of growing in your career. However, simply building a network and knowing lots of people is only part of the battle. Understanding how to effectively capitalize on your network can be the difference between mediocrity and stellar success. Come listen to Jason Treu talk about how you can effectively use your network to help you succeed and that can help others find success along the way.
“Cards Against Mundanity” Teambuilding Workshop is a fun and engaging team building activity and game that works for any size organization or team to boost productivity, performance, and employee retention and satisfaction.
During the workshop you’ll learn:
- Why teams thrive and falter, and how you can quickly implement strategies that will make an immediate impact on your team(s).
- Play my breakthrough team building game, Cards Against Mundanity, that people love. Your team will walk away much closer together and see you will see the impact on their performance, engagement, and interactions the next day.
What are the benefits teams and organizations have seen after the workshop?
- Improve performance, productivity and gained market share
- Improve decision making
- Increase employee retention and satisfaction
- Increase communication, collaboration, creativity and innovation
- Get higher levels of engagement, where people care deeply about other people’s success as well as the team and organization
- Increased motivation for people to tackle difficult problems
- Increase accountability and reduce people blaming others for mistakes and failures
- Improve customer retention
If you are looking to improve your team’s performance using a fun, quick and proven methodology, connect with me here or go to https://jasontreu.com/cardsagainstmundanity
Was fortunate today to do a speaking engagement with 100 leaders at Ernst & Young (E&Y) on teambuilding. They also ran through my Cards Against Mundanity exercise in pairs. It amazing to see how energetic they were and how much they found in common. I spoke to a handful of people that found new ways to work together between their groups. They found similarities extremely fast and created new relationships they didn’t have before.
I share on the cash flow ninja podcast how to build a high performing culture in any size company. It’s essentially free and much easier than you think. I give you the exact recipe for you to build it quickly. I’ve built it off of three years of research, listening/observing hundreds of the highest performing teams, interviewing hundreds of people and researching dozens of the Fortune and Forbes Top Workplaces in 2017/2018.
Here is the best empathy test out there, The Toronto Empathy Questionnaire. What’s your score?