Business Network Tip: Talk-To-Listen Percentage

Business networking tip: try to have your “talk-to-listen percentage” 70% to 30% — w/ the other person talking 70% of the time. Seek to understand FIRST BEFORE you try to sell yourself/your idea🤓 You’ll be amazed at how much more successful you’ll be. Why? The #1...

read more

Get a Single Breakthrough Coaching Session

Take your business, career, and leadership to the highest levels. See the ROI in one session. Here’s how

Get The Ultimate Team Building Game [Free] Cards Against Mundanity

Experience the immediate performance and innovation gains that 5,000 people and organizations like Google, Amazon, E&Y, Oracle, and many others have. 99% of teams underperform, have poor communication and don't problem-solve well. I've solved the problem for you. Get it here.

My Book : Social Wealth

The how-to-guide on quickly building extraordinary professional relationships. Get Your Copy

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This